vrijdag 25 januari 2008

My room in Granlo

Tornvillan 7, Sleipnervagen 3, Granlo

This is me.

I totally forgot to show you were I live and how my room looks like. To some people, it's known as 'The Prison'...because it kind of looks like a cell.

Well here it is:

Name-sticker. Cool eh?


Entrance.


Other view


Bed.
Check out my new sheets. I just bought 'em today at Hemtex.
I wasn't gonna shop, but today I've found out that I've received alot of money from my old work. So right now, I'm rich (for a little while). :)


I will have to make new pics of my room because I have restyled my room a little; the refrigerator has been moved and the cabinet has been replaced a few centimeters!

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Dude! Nice prison you got ;-) But I like the sheets! Ohyeah, I heard you was deadly broke... Well, this week I recieved a jaaropgaaf from Yourscene. You can get some of the taxes back, you only have to download a VT-biljet from the Belastingdienst.nl And fill in your Loonheffing, Loon and Ingehouden ZFW and you'll get the money back in April or May. Only thing you need are the numbers on the Jaaropgaaf sheet. Maybe your parents can help you with that. I really think you should do that! It can run up to hunderds of Euro's.

Hmm I think I'm going to the Ikea today haha!

Cheers, Joey